The acid test in assessing effective contractor performance is demonstrating sustained client satisfaction. The most
quantifiable measure of that satisfaction is the frequency and volume of repeat business. In this context,
Analytical Services, Inc. (AS) clearly excels in terms of its level of customer satisfaction.
In fact, several of our clients have been with us continuously since our start in 1990. Another revealing insight
into AS' past performance is the fact that over 80% of our business volume is from satisfied repeat clients.
Since word-of-mouth is any business' best advertising, please refer to our Endorsements page to
see what our clients have said about our services.
A sampling of our clients includes:
- Aberdeen Proving Ground
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Booz, Allen & Hamilton, Inc.
- Caldwell County, NC
- Delaware State Police
- Dover Air Force Base
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
- Fleet & Industrial Supply Center Norfolk
- Fort A.P. Hill
- Fort Detrick
- General Services Administration
- Letterkenny Army Depot
- Midwest Research Institute
- Mirant Potomac River Generating Station
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Serco, Inc.
- Travis Air Force Base
- U.S. Army Alaska
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Baltimore District
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command
- U.S. Army Installation Management Command
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
- U.S. Secret Service
- Verizon Communications, Inc.